For the best performance, always use the latest firmware: Vaquform Firmware V1.203
What's new in this update
- Bug fixes
- Cold weather compensation
- Performance enhancements
- The older version was V1.202
How to upload a firmware
1. Install USB Driver on a computer running Windows 7 or later. Skip this step if you've installed this before.
2. Download and unpack the ZIP file containing the latest firmware
3. Download programmer. You'll need a program called XLoader to upload the firmware's .hex file.
4. Open Xloader and load the .hex file from step 2.
5. Set XLoader as follows
- Device: Uno(Atmega328)
- COM port: the COM port used by the machine.
- Baud rate: 115200
6. Press Upload and wait for upload to complete It shouldn't take more than about 30 seconds.